Friday, August 31, 2018

Marbellup Models DB Class Kit

Hey hey, I apologise for missing the last running night. I received some not so great news and it has thrown me somewhat out of whack. On a better note though, I received some good news today so I thought I'd show off these photos of my finished Marbellup Models DB1588 as she was when she ran the construction trains for the NSR in the early 90's. Another beautiful model completed by Mr Engel (who also constructed my RailWest A class) and finished with decals from Westrail Models. It has a HollyWood Foundry mechanism and NorthYard wheels to the correct size for the DB. Unfortunately I can't divulge what mixes of paint are used as this is a close kept secret by Mr Engel however I do believe it to be an accurate representation of the colour used by Westrail in the 90's. It also has subtle points of weathering but remains mostly clean as these locos were while advertising the Westrail business name. This model is unique as it has the modified windows that it received prior to repaint. Overall I think it's a stunning job and Mr Engel deserves a well earned round of applause and a good rest. Thank you.








1 comment:

  1. A laser scanner service is so much essential now a days. I am a businessman and i was facing some issue in my project then one of my friend told me about laser scanning and commanded to hire onsite3d. Because they are providing amazing service at a reasonable price. I am so much glad that i found them. Quality 3d laser scanner Denver, Colorado

    ReplyDelete