Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Latest Finished products....

Well I have spent a few days "finishing off" the last few items on my Y class. Sound is fitted (Tsunami Baldwin VO), lights wired and people in the cab. Runs and sounds great, perhaps needs a little more weight but it loooks the part. I still need to fit the numberplates when I eventually get them.

Although I had finished the XA some time ago, its still needed some detail. After fitting the sound chip (Tsunami Fairbanks Morse) and speaker, I added the crew, the pull down blinds in the front, made some window wipers for the windscreen, added the handrails and steps. I also fitted the fan cover  (made from a tap aerator) inside the lip on the roof to make it flush with the body.

Im very happy with the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment