Sunday, November 25, 2018

November Running Night 2018

Hey hey, last Friday's running session must have had a record attendance because there were so many trains running I could barely keep up! I spent the evening taking more video than photos as I continue to explore more of this side of the hobby but I did get a few still shots. I hope that the video I have added at the top/bottom of this blog works as well as the last one. I have experimented a little more with this one but happy to hear your feedback. Unfortunately I haven't been able to improve the quality much (actually had to reduce it to get it to upload to the blog) but I did have fun combining all my clips in one so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.


Stuart Mackay's RailWest Models PM713 heads south of Swan View heading to Midland. 
Stuart Mackay's X Class Models X1009 hauls a short goods into Swan View station.
Stuart Mackay's X class Models MRWA A24 rolls down hill away from Swan View station towards Midland.
A close up of Stuart Mackay's X class Models MRWA A24.
Doug Firth has been busy assembling his WestOz Models DM kit and a few other wagons which he tested on Swan View.
A close up view of Doug Firth's WestOz Models DM.
An overall view of the DC side of the yard with a nice lineup of trains awaiting their turn.
Doug Firth is probably the first member of the SIG to complete the new RailWest one-piece GS kit as seen above.  
Doug Firth is probably the first member of the SIG to complete the new RailWest one-piece GS kit as seen above.  
Alison Kelly's Marbelup Models DB1588 sits in the sidings at Swan View alongside her  RailWest Models A1511.

No comments:

Post a Comment